Fairies Forums

Greetings! Welcome to Fairies!! Where we do Beleive in Fairies!Please Login or Register!
...And if this is Annoying,Let an Administrator Know Please!

Fairies fairies everywhere
When you're alone we will be there
Up above you bed at night
We will watch you sleep at night.

~Fairy Helper,Hexy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairies Forums

Greetings! Welcome to Fairies!! Where we do Beleive in Fairies!Please Login or Register!
...And if this is Annoying,Let an Administrator Know Please!

Fairies fairies everywhere
When you're alone we will be there
Up above you bed at night
We will watch you sleep at night.

~Fairy Helper,Hexy!

Fairies Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparkles fill the open air..... I live again to see you stare.......... Up upon the world you fly......... There are fairies throwing stars~Fairy Helper,Hexy

Congratulations to Mari-Chan for becoming The New Ambassador of Spring 2011
Admin: KarenaTheFreak,Ageless Fairy,Hexy,Fairy Council: Ambassador of Spring- Mari-Chan,Ambassador Of Summer- Columbine Goblinfilter,Ambassador of Autumn- Ageless Fairy,Ambassador of Winter- Esther. Check out the Fairy Council In the "Welcome" Category. Our Fairy Helpers(Moderators):Mari-Chan,Esther,SkyesThelimitHun[;
New: Upload Pictures Of Fairies and yourselves in the Gallery! you can find it in the NavaBar Above. Find out More about it in the Babbling Brook Category.
Congratulations to SeeminglyDazed for Being Fairy of the month for the month of July!We thank her for all the Creativity She brings to the site.
Congratulations to KarenaTheFreak for Her poem being chosen as the Poem of the Month of August.
Alright Members our RolePlaying Section is up and running! Check it out! especially the one called "The Fairies"!

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:54 pm

Fairy Of the Month!

The Fairy of the month for the month of August is Skyes'TheLimithun[;! She is our a great poet Fairy! Shes a sweet kind fairy too! and she is an excellent Roleplayer too!! Congratz Love! You deserve it!

Poem of The Month

I Hate You I can't help it
Seeing you happy at all kills me inside The way you look at me With that cocky smirk only you can have Makes my hand tingle with the urge to punch you so bad you'll never speak again But I resist, because I am the bigger person The jokes you make Makes me truly question what people see in you Your just a two-faced jerk A liar and a faker Someone who can never be trusted I would know You double crossed me But no matter what I tell myself Or what you do The truth is I will never stop loving you~

Top posters

Gossamer (377)
Nowhere to Run Bar_leftNowhere to Run BarNowhere to Run Bar_right 
Hexy (263)
KarenaTheFreak (153)
Esther (124)
Mari-chan (114)
Columbine Goblinfilter (79)
Ageless Fairy (66)
SkysTheLimitHun [; (47)
hijixfairies (40)
Midnight <3 (39)

Latest topics

» Fire opens up
Nowhere to Run EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:09 pm by Gossamer

» 10,000 Faires
Nowhere to Run EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:08 pm by Ageless Fairy

» Skye's poems ;D
Nowhere to Run EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:27 am by SkysTheLimitHun [;

» The Fairies Elimination Game~!
Nowhere to Run EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:13 am by Gossamer

» Application For Fairy Council
Nowhere to Run EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:08 am by Gossamer

» What Really Happened Last Summer?
Nowhere to Run EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:50 pm by Gossamer

» Children Of Lilith
Nowhere to Run EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:48 pm by Gossamer

» The Fairies
Nowhere to Run EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:14 pm by Columbine Goblinfilter

» Would you rather
Nowhere to Run EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:11 pm by Columbine Goblinfilter

2 posters

Nowhere to Run

Hexy
    Hexy
    Escaping to the Real world

Nowhere to Run Empty Nowhere to Run

Post by Hexy Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:43 pm

If I have learned anything in this past year it is how to hide what I am. I have always been told to be proud and defy my priveledge, but this is the only time I broke that rule and honestly, I don't think I can go back. When living with randoms you need to wash the blood off before you enter the house, if you don't this will cause panic and the next thing you know you have some guy in a uniform frisking you and putting your wrists in restraints when you kick him in the throat for letting his hands wander.
    " This is it, " I muttered to myself. I had put up with pretending for a year, but if there was one thing I could not stand, it was a fake. Can anyone spell hypocrite?
    I looked out the window and saw my ' family ' in the back yard. I was up here alone because the society would be soiled by my presence as my pretend mother had said. She knew what I was, yet she made me pretend for her as well as, the family's reputation.
    I had curled my lip in distaste after she left the room.
    I bounded to my closet and grabbed a small bag that I could easily take on Firethorn with me. Yes, I gave my motorcycle a name, but she was my baby, and I didn't have to pretend when I was flying. I stuffed two pairs of jeans into the bag along with a few shirts. I thought about leaving my knives, but couldn't stand the idea of them falling into the wrong hands.
    I replaced my tennis shoes with my gothic boots, the ones with the knife sheath hidden inside. I carefully slid the sharpened blade inside and looked through the rest of my weapons. Lucky I wore baggy clothes under my leather jacket because as I passed my
    ' father ' on the way out the door, he would have stopped me, being the assistant DA and all. He was also in charge making sure I kept my probation.
    " Where are you going Jezabelle? "
    I cringed, I hated it when he called me by my whole name. " Its Jez, and I'm going out. "
    " When will you be back? "
    " What is this? 20 question? "
    " I'm just trying to be responsible, " I heard him mutter. " Where are you going? "
    " No where you'll fit in. "
    He looked like he was going to explode, his ears were purple. But I just strutted by him and slammed the front door behind me as I made my way down the long driveway to the shed where my baby was parked.
    I took my time, they wouldn't come after me, they were too scared.
    I swung my legs over, straddling the seat before kicking the bike to life. I grabbed the clutch and soon my " normal life was behind me. "
    I was never going back. I had plans to stay witha friend, Ella would help me, if not I was stuck with Jake...
    I tried not to think about it as I left the suburbs and roared for Atlanta.

Last edited by Hexy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hexy
    Hexy

Nowhere to Run Empty Re: Nowhere to Run

Post by Hexy Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:43 pm

Nowhere to Run: Daisey

They called me Ditz. Daisey was a daffodil name, ugh. If you couldn't guess, I hate flowers.
    I sighed, I was on probation. My excuse...the window was in the way of the rock that I threw. Option two, the wind blew it...
    No, I did throw a rock through the pricipal's window. His living room window, which of course he had to be sitting in front of at the time. It didn't help that he seen me spray painting something across his windsheild.
    Ever since my girl, Jez, had to go live with her new family, I had been bored out of my skull, and my roommate, Ella, only made it worse. She was Jez's best friend, but still I couldn't get along with her. She decided to use her blow dryer at 9:30 in the morning when I was trying to sleep, she listened to Celine Dion for the love of all that was holy. If you believed in that sort of thing, which I didn't.
    " What's wrong with you? " Jake was sitting on the couch next to me, eyes never lingering from the tv. Jake always crashed at my place, he was like a brother, hell, we even slept in the same bed. Nothing sexual about it. The last time he let his hand wander, I let him have it. Between his legs, of course.
    " Nothin', " I snorted, sipping my beer. Sure, I drank, but I was a lost cause and it matched my personality. I had pink hair, and a lot of piercings. My navel, nostril, tongue, eyebrow, my lips, I had ten in each ear too. As well as, unmentionables. I didn't bother mentioning my tats, to Jake, he would like a show and tell and that was not me.
    " You seem bored. " His eyes left the set and stared straight into my soul. I gulped. It wasn't that Jake wasn't nice to look at or anything, he was just too much like a brother to date. Maybe if I hadn't have known him through all those years of adolecence.
    " I am bored, " I sighed. " I miss Jez. "
    He tysked his tongue and I saw the metal of his tongue ring. " Jez, ain't comin' back. You need some fun. "
    I raised my pierced brow at him, it was different with all of us, since we weren't humans or anything.
    " What you have in mind? "
    He came closer and somehow he sucked me into his little allusions, because the next thing I knew, I looked over a little and this gave him the advantage to seal my mouth with his. I jumped back in shock and stared at him. He was sitting, with a smug look on his face.
    " What was that! "
    " Are you saying you didn't like it? "
    That took me by surprise. I had walked right into that one. Kissing Jake was...the best thing I had ever felt.
    I was distracted by the sound of the roar of a motorcycle outside. It sounded very familiar. It had to be Jez. I ran to the window and looked down on the street and saw a girl with long black hair, ivory skin, clad in leather leaning agianst a bike, as if expecting me to look out the window. She gave a small wave, making me sigh in relief. Jez was back. That only meant on thing... they were back as well

Last edited by Hexy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hexy
    Hexy

Post by Hexy Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:44 pm

I looked up and saw Ditz in the window, I felt tears tugging at the edges of my eyes. I hadn't realized how much I had missed them. I focused saw that Jake was behind her and Ella wasn't there at all. I frowned a little, but decided to go see the rest of the gang anyway. I never took the stairs. Never.
    I walked around the side of the building and prepared for the acsent. Since I was the only one who used the fire escape, the ladder was pushed up again. Jeez. I looked up as I started to climb on top of the dumpster. One, two, three. I ran and jumped grabbing the bottome rung of the ladder, bringing it down to the ground with me. I saw a homless man staring at me from across the alley. I smiled and hooked my bag over my shoulder as I started to climb up to the top floor. I hope that they left the sky light open or they were going to have to clean up the glass. When I swung my leg over the side of the building, and looked around the rooftop, I hadn't realized just how much I had missed it here. I strode across the roof and walked into the little greenhouse that led into Axel's kitchen. We had all lived here at one time. Me, Ditz, Ella, Jake and Axel. I had dated Axel when I moved in, but it soon became weird and when he almost died I couldn't take it. I tossed my bag on the counter and looked around. It was the same. Same peeling white walls, miss matched kitchen set. There was a pile of magazines overflowing from the basket across the hallway floor. I saw a pile of dishes in the sink. That is as far as I got before I heard footsteps. I turned and felt something collide with me, full force. It was Ditz, she had jumped on my back and had was currently hanging there with her legs wrapped around me.
    " I missed you, Jez. "
    " You too, Dee. " I used the nickname I had given her a few years back.
    I looked at her hair. The last time I saw it, it had been purple. " Interesting color choice. "
    " Thanks, " she whispered.
    I looked around the room while she filled me in on the stuff I had missed in a year.
    " Whoa, lesbian action! "
    " Nice to see you too, Jake. " I set Ditz back on her feet where she skipped and then slapped him across the face. I tried to hide my smile, they hadn't changed a bit.
    I grabbed one of the bar stools and sat down. I watched them, they were looking into each others eyes. Was I missing something? They should know that I could read minds too.I'll make it up to you later. He promised.
    Whoa, this was too much.You better. She made a purring noise. What the hell had happened in a year?
    I interupted. " Okay, where is Axel? "
    Jack muttered something about me being a nosy... " He's waiting for you. In the bedroom. " He gave a husky laugh, which stopped when I gave him the death glare.
    " Jake, they're back. "
    He nodded. " We know. "

Last edited by Hexy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hexy
    Hexy

Post by Hexy Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:44 pm

Nowhere to Run: Axel

I heard and felt Jez as soon as she pulled up. I smiled and propped my head on my hand as I lounged across my bed. I heard her footsteps as she started walking away from Ditz and Jake.
    " I'll see you later she called over her shoulder. "
    I also heard ditz and Jake go back to his room to make out. Okay, that was beyond gross, but hey, he must have put full force on her with his eyes or something.
    When she walked in my breath caught. She was beautiful. The truth was, I had never stopped loveing Jez. I was pretty sure she didn't stop loving me. We had a lot of laughs. Even though we hadn't dated, Jez had let me make love to her anyway.
    She must have remembered that last night before she left because she blushed when she saw me.
    " Hello Axel. " She said before sitting down on the bed with me.
    " Jezabelle. " She cringed when I said her name. This made me smirk. She was cute when she got angry. " I know why you are here, " I stated. " And I know you are going to stay this time. " I watched as her eyes opened.
    " You know I can't stand it when you tell my future or use my name. "
    " I know. That is why I do it. " I sat up and brushed a strand of her long black hair out of her eyes. She shrank back unsure. She didn't want to love me, but she did.
    " I love you, Jez. " I whispered. Even if she didn't say it back.

I had been on my own since I was fourteen. Mostly on the streets, mugging people for money and killing if I had to. My father had kicked me out after I hit him. He had layed a hand on my mother one too many times. In high school I had lived normally, until of course I had to leave home. I had everything. Perfect girlfriend, good grades and a bad reputation for fighting. I lost all of it. Girlfriend cheated on me. With of course, my best friend. Grades slipped after that happened and I soon got arrested a few times a week until they sent me to juvie.
    I took my frustrations out on girls I had met at parties. I got a lot stress relieved and they got a night of pleasure that they would talk about for weeks.
    Then I met Jez. Jez was just like me and she cared. She soon asked me to move in, bringing these freaks with her. Of course they were my family now. I made love to Jez a few months after she moved in. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before.
    But then I ran into one of them. And the fight just about did me in. Jez left me, she couldn't deal with it.

" I forgive you, Jez, " I breathed.
    " I... " She couldn't finish her sentence. She started to cry. Jez, never cried.
    " Jez, I'm so--"
    " Don't." She said as she hugged me. Rule number one, never say I'm sorry. This was for two reasons. The first being, if you say you are sorry, you are admitting to being a sorry person. The second, she couldn't stand anyone feeling sorry for her. Understandable.
    I stroked her hair. " Shhh, its okay. " She grabbed onto the front of my shirt. Digging her nails in, but I gnored that.
    " I love you, Ace. " I smiled when she used the petname she had given me.
    I sat there and rocked her, gently, back and forth. I noticed her looking around the room. Our room. It was the same except for her stuff that was moved out of sight, painful memories.
    " How about a party tonight? " She knew how we partied.
    " Sure. "
    We could later talk about the war.

Last edited by Hexy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hexy
    Hexy

Post by Hexy Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:45 pm

Nowhere to Run: Jake

My story, was very simple. I had a past with vengence and blood. Lets just say I was out of control and was pretty much damned.
    Then I met Jez. I thought she was going to be my next victim... until she kicked my butt. As embarrassed as I am to say that, its true and in many ways I'm glad. If I hadn't met Jez, God knows what would have come of me.
    Yes, I decided that to the normal world I might as well be Catholic. I had a painting of Holy Mary over my bed. Every girl I brought home with me seemed impressed by this fact. A good Catholic boy bringing them home to give them shocks of fantasy. Yeah, I was a partier at heart and sex and booze was something I was not going to give up.
    I mean is there really an after life for people like me and Ditz? Jez, Ella, and Axel? No matter how much good we do before our race is wiped out, its not going to matter. We are still damned and we have chosen that fate.

Last edited by Hexy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hexy
    Hexy

Post by Hexy Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:45 pm

My life was rushing back to me in stabbing shards, little by little. I remembered the night I met Axel. We were at a party and we had a few laughs. We soon discovered we were of the same race, thought to be near extinct. I took him home with me that night. I was living alone at the time and soon, he came over every day and after a few weeks, we started dating. That night, the guy I was dating at the time, saw what he wanted and started something, though he soon found out that Axel outnumbered him by the strength of twenty men. And personally, I was hoping Axel would win. I liked him instantly.

I smiled at the memory as I once again, found myself back in bed with him. As we rediscovered each other, aside from our sounds of pleasure, I let myself listen as I relearned everything about my surroundings. Ditz and Jake were back in his room, discussing dating, since they now discovered that they like each other. Ella still wasn’t home. I heard the sound of the dripping faucet in the kitchen that we tried to fix countless times, the sound the wind coming through the greenhouse door. I took it all in as Axels’ hand closed over mine while we made new memories.

I discovered I would miss this. Again my thoughts wandered to our fate. They were coming for us and thing was, we didn’t know when or a lot of details at all. Out of all of us, I knew the most about them. They had no name, and had the eyes of the devil, will of iron. In our world, they sat upon the back of Entei. Entei was a demon horse with hooves of fire and anyone who sat on his back was destined to conquer the world.
    Pale horse, pale rider the name of the horse was Pestilence, and the rider that sat upon him, was Death.
    We had a plan of course. If you could call it that. We either take Entei from under them or get run down, as the rest of our race. Simple, right? Take the horse from Hell from under an entire empire of two hundred that were stronger than all of us, no problem at all.
    I was brought back to reality when Axel did the thing. This was something he made up and it pleased me every time, as much as I hated to admit. It frustrated me that he could make me reach my climax so quickly. He lay back, breathing heavily and sighed.
    “I missed you, Jez.”
    “Yeah,” I tried to control my own breathing as I pulled the blanket up to my shoulders.
    “Was it worth it coming back?”
    I smiled. “Yes, I missed this.” I blushed as soon as the words left my mouth. He chuckled and sat up to kiss my temple. “We need to talk to the others.” I sighed. It was time.

Last edited by Hexy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hexy
    Hexy

Post by Hexy Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Nowhere to Run: Ella

" Jerk! " I screamed at the driver in front of me. Sure, he couldn't here me, but I needed to vent. Blow off some steam. My thoughts wandered as I pulled up two inches. Stuck in traffic as usual.
    Jezabelle. I sighed. Jez, was the love of my life and my best friend. I was bisexual. When I met Jez, I was straight. But she started protecting me and that made me fall for her. She was my personal warrior.
    I jumped when my phone beeped. Damn, Axel.
    Jez is back, party 2-nite.
    Bring " Favors "

I got a few fingers as I did a U-turn in the middle of the intersection and doing 90 up the overpass. I needed to bring the favors. I hated this part, it meant someone was about to die.

Last edited by Hexy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hexy
    Hexy

Post by Hexy Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:46 pm

I listened silently as Axel gave jobs for the evening. We had to wait until we were all here before we could talk about what was to come of our being.
    " Jake, get booze. "
    " Excellent. " Jake always did know where to get the stuff. No matter where we were. That hadn't changed.
    " Ditz, you are in charge of entertainment. "
    " Great, " She muttered. Ditz had always hated when it was her turn. Porn wasn't her thing, nor mine, but it kept the boys out of our hair for the evening while we sat on bars stools sipping tequilla or whatever was served and wolfing down chocolate covered strawberries.
    " Ella is bringing favors. I am in charge of what I usually do. " He gave a devilish grin that made my stomach churn. All this meant was he had music and video games. I rolled my eyes. He made it sound a lot worse than it was, making me hate the ' usual job. '
    " Jez, do what you want. " Okay , that surprised me. Usually they voted me to be the bar wench.
    It was probably because I had just came back or something. Or that's what I wished it meant.

Jez knew everything about them. Meaning, she was our source. But she didn't know a lot. This was the fact that left us blind. We knew the legend about Entei. It was undecided if that was a figure of speech or if there was an actual horse from Hell. In our world, it wouldn't be a surprise if it was real.
    I soon got distracted when Jake ran his hand up my leg before departing out the greenhouse. Was I the only one who used the stairs around here? Except for Ella, who was always in charge of bringing the favors. This is what we called them, but to make it more interesting, they were technically the flavors for the evening. Poor humans never saw it coming.
    We were their worst fear. The nightmares that woke them in a cold sweat in the depths of the night. The ones that stole their last breath as the lights left their pleading eyes. The shadows that stole across the graveyards, feasting on pure souls. Virgins. Any of this ring a bell? No? Well it will. Because our time for legends was about to be revealed.
    We were demons.

Last edited by Hexy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hexy
    Hexy

Post by Hexy Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:47 pm

After changing into my costume things were relatively easy from there. I short black dress that complimented my curves, Jimmy Choo kitten heels and some dark makeup to compliment my eyes. Since I was bisexual, it was easy to pick up girls and guys. I stood outside the bar, near the alley of course, not drawing attention to myself, but the lost and confused innocent look seemed to work for me everytime. I saw a group of guys coming up the sidewalk, they seemed interested. I tilted my eyesletting them know they had caught my eye. Not for the obvious reason they thought though. One guy in particular caught my interest. He stopped in front of me, while I sezed him up.
    " You seem lost. " He was obviously the cockiest one out of all of them.
    " Maybe I am. " I purred, tracing my finger down his chest.
    " I can show you a good time. " He nodded towards his car.
    " I got a better idea. " I dragged him towards the alley. His friends were making inuendos behind us, obviously getting the idea that their friend was about to get lucky. In a way he was.
    As I shoved him against the wall he moaned.
    " You are a kinky one. "
    What he didn't see was the handkercheif in my hand. I strutted up to him in confidence. As I kissed the side of his neck, waiting for my chance. He closed his eyes then, perfect. I slammed my hand over his nose, able to withstand his struggle.
    I smiled as he sank to the ground. Who's next? A sick smile took place on my lips, this was funner than I remembered.

Last edited by Hexy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hexy
    Hexy

Post by Hexy Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:47 pm

" Ahh where the hell is Ella? I'm starving. "
    I noticed Jez staring at me. She didn't know how much I needed this. Since she had left this was another way for me to take out my frustrations. A year was a long time.
    She had a point about the Entei thing, I believed it was true. Of course conquering the world with her by my side wouldn't be so bad. Big men had big beds...

So I was in my room praying when I heard that Ella was bringing the favors. I was good at that job, but Ella was better. She was the only one that left the apartment the most witha car so she could get more of them. The bisexual factor was pretty hot too. These were not nice things to be thinking while I was praying to Mary... I crossed my hand over my chest. Sorry. But two chics together... I started to drool. Dammit Ella! I hated it when she put thoughts into my head. That was one of her many talents so to speak. If she was close enough, she could make her thoughts, your own. She was a Push. It was really frustrating. She hated the fact that I had converted to Catholic to try and save myself. What was wrong with that, I always asked her. Her reply was the same, " We're damned anyway. "

Last edited by Hexy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hexy
    Hexy

Post by Hexy Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:48 pm

I ran to my room to get my boots to prepare for my descend down the fire escape. I finished lacing them when I ran into Jake. I tried to wal around him, but he grabbed my arms.
    " So are we...? "
    " Yeah. " I felt the flutterey sensation in my stomach from earlier.
    " Then maybe the movies won't be my entertainment tonight, " He whispered. I looked down and found his hands edging for the fasten of my jeans.
    " Jake I have to go, I'll be bakc in a little while. "
    " Hurry back to me. " He sealed his mouth over mine in a bruisingf kiss, it was hot and urgent.
    I stepped back to get my head focused again before I walkd out through the greenhouse. Before swinging my leg over the side of the building, I looked at the stars. The sight was breath taking. But it brought me back to reality, I wasn't going to live that much longer to enjoy it. I looked aroun and saw nno one on the streets below. I took the chance.
    I stepped up onto the ledge, put my hands above my head and let myself free fall before flipping to land on my feet.
    I took off for the corner before anyone could see me. Hello adult store here I come. I was heading for Bondanime. Lucky I swiped Axel's human credit card before I left. This way I could get a few private items.
    I would return with some bags with french tags on them. I was sure Jake wouldn't mind.

Last edited by Hexy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hexy
    Hexy

Post by Hexy Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:48 pm

I sighed. Why I had just now discovered Ditz, was a mystery to me. Sure she had appealed to me before, she was my other half after all. I had known that. She didn't believe in that sort of thing. Axel and Jez, that was a different story. Usually I can see everyon's future, but they were...unique. Either way, if they weren't each other's soul mate, they loved each other. That was saying something in the least. You didn't have to love your other half. Did I love Ditz? She was like a sister so love was there, but if I was in love with her, I wasn't sure. I sat on the the bar stool Jez usually sat in when we had these kinds of parties. Her, Ditz and Ella would sit around the counter drinking while us guys tried to get them into bed. We did get a few frying pans to the head upon those requests, but it was worth it. Living with chicks we got into bed with anyway, even if it wasn't sexual. It was weird how they wouldn't or I should say couldn't get into the whole group sex thing. I sighed in disgust. Ella was in love with Jez, even though Jez was completely unaware.
    " Might as well go get the drinks I muttered. "
    I heard Axel back in his bedroom, putting Jez's stuff back. I shook my head, he was in love with her, I just didn't want to see him get hurt again. After Jez left, Axel had gone mad. He acctually had a breakdown. Its a hard thing to see your best friend cry like that. A big strong guy. Axel was six foot three, he had dark hair and was muscular. Meanwhile I was only five eleven. I said a silent prayer to Mary. Dear Mother, watch over him, please.
    " I'm going out, " I called. I didn't want him to get too into moving her stuff back into his room to realize life had frozen around him.
    " Okay. "
    I heard the sing song tone in his voice. Disgusting. When he got like this he could take flight at just a single thought of Jez.
    I closed the kitchen door behind me. Mosquitos. Instead of climbing down the ladder like some pansy, I hooked my feet on either side and slid all the way down until I hit the ground. What a rush.

It was sad that all our gifts would go to waste after we all died. Neither of us having children to pass on the traits. It wasn't that the girls couldn't get pregnant, its that we never tried. I got it. That had to be it, we would keep the race going by breeding. I sneered at the thought. Jeez what were we? Rabbits?
    I was a Watcher as the humans called other humans, who had psychic abilities that could see stuff. As a demon, I had no idea what to call myself.
    Ditz was a Shift. She could transform into anything. Another reason why she changed her hair color so much.
    Ella was a Push. She could make her thought syour own. It sucked most of the time.
    Axel was a Stitch. He could heal any injury as long as the person was alive. The only person he couldn't heal from the deepest of wounds was himself.
    Jez, she could see the dead, talk to them. Maybe even walk with them. Maybe that was why she was so pale. We all had little connections to our gifts through our characteristics. Maybe that was why I could see the future, see anything really, because I saw Heaven. Axel had a good heart and wanted to help people. Ditz needed a place to hide, even from herself. Ella was just...a tease. I had to think about that one. Jez saw the beauty in people even when they ccouldn't see it themselves.
    We were damned. This was all that was on my mind right now. We were getting wiped from the planet because we couldn't be controlled. I wondered if this was because they were secretly scared of us, and found us a threat.

Last edited by Hexy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hexy
    Hexy

Post by Hexy Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:49 pm

Once Ditz and Jake had left I retreated to the bathroom. It had been a long time since I had been in bed with Axel and it kind of hurt. I sat on the edge of the bathtub and unzipped my jeans. We had a full length mirror on the back of the door. The bathroom was sea blue and there was a skylight making everything bright when it was day time. There were brusies on my legs from his hands ggripping me tight. I don't remember him being too rough, only wanting him to hold me tighter. I looked at my face in the mirror. My hair his a forming purple mark on my neck. My cheeks were still rosy and my eyes a bright amber. I heard Axel in the bedroom, knowing he was putting my stuff back out. My desk had a sheet over it earlier, and all my clothes were probably in a box in the closet, collecting dust. Everything else I had no idea. I just hoped I wasn't hurting him by coming back here. Of course, who knew how long we would be here. Not just in this apartment, but on the planet. They knew how to clean up their messes and if they wiped us off the face of the earth, there would be no evidence of our exhistance. Anyone who had ever laid eyes on us, would be killed.

Last edited by Hexy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hexy
    Hexy

I found myself humming a song I had written a long time ago. I used to play piano, but when Jex moved out, I had broken the thing. It hurt me to look at it. I had written songs for Jez. So many memories on that bench. Jez would sit beside me as she begged me to keep playing. I would play for hours. Of course, that wasn't all that went on on that piano... I felt a devilish grin form on my lips as that memory crossed my mind. Jez had wanted to make love and her fantasy was on the piano surrounded by sheets of music in the summer breeze. We were all alone, everyone else had conveniently went out for the weekend. I wasn't going to say no.

" Please? " She begged me. I could never say no when I stared into her eyes. Her nig beautiful amber eyes.
    " What brought this on? " I asked with a chuckle.
    " I feel like being a bad girl. "
    I laughed. " Jez, you can never be a bad girl. " The look of disappoinment killed me. " You'll always be my girl. "
    She sighed contently and leaned her head on my shoulder. " When did you fall in love with me? " She asked.
    " Well, it was probably when you were doing the dishes and you splashed water on yourself. "
    She rolled her eyes, " I'm serious Ace. "
    " Okay, it was when you told me that I was a beautiful monster and that I had a heart. "
    " But I threw a hammer at you. "
    " I know. " I sealed her outh with mine, bringing her closer as I slowly picked her up, setting her on the piano.

Things are always going to be summer days.

Last edited by Hexy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hexy
    Hexy

In the process of running away I had dropped my phone. I still had my one human in the backseat. I had a group of females together and I was about to preform, what Jake called, ' the kiss ' when I heard a noise that I knew would change things from now on. They had followed me into the alley and I had one of them in my hands when I heard a horse's snort. I turned around and I would swear I saw the outline of a horse, like no other. He had fire in his eyes and he stood almost ten feet tall.
    " Entei, " I breathed. He continued to stare. I took the advantage and dove on the sidewalk for my keys and making it to my car in an outright run.
    I had no choice, but to take the one man I had, home with me. Axel would take care of it. But my cell was out of range as I did 98 up the two laned street. Strange, I thought to myself. I was the only car on the street, as well as the only sign of life. This was a college town, usually there were drunken students stumbling out into the streets, but tonight there were none. It was unseasonably cold for July. I looked around out my side windows when movement caught my eye. At first it was a blur and then I saw fire, but there was a horse charging straight for me. Before I had time to turn, we collided and I screamed. Glass shattered everywhere and from that, my car was upsidedown. Those were the last sounds I would ever make again.

I stopped when I heard a scream. In my head, Ella, I thought. I grabbed the wall for support, to focus. I saw a horse... and shattered glass and blood. I dropped all the liquor in my hands. Ella was dead. They had started the war.

My head flew up in shock when I felt a familiar, but new presence. I saw an outline and heard a scream.
    ' Jez, help me! '

Last edited by Hexy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hexy
    Hexy

Post by Hexy Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:50 pm

I ran to where I saw it happen in my vision. I saw a red SUV in the middle of the street.
    " Ella! " I ran as fast as I could. I slid on the glass and got on my stomach to look in the driver seat. Ella had her seat belt on, blood was streaming down her face, her eyes still open. I put my hand over her mouth, making sure. Nothing, no air on my palm. She wasn't at peace, even in death. I saw a human in the back seat, his neck broken. He must have been our guest for the evening.
    I pulled out my cell phone and dialed the first number in my Contacts.
    " Hello? "
    " Axel? " I could barely breath. I was fightin ghte tears.
    " Jake? What's wrong, man? "
    " Ella... she's dead. "
    " What?! "
    " Dude, what do I do? "
    " Where are you? "

" Jez! I'm going to borrow your bike! " I grabbed my jacket and ran through the greenhouse. I jumped over the side of the building and caught a branch of a tree that was on the ground. I ran and kickstarted the bike and roared through Atlanta. I would find them.

Last edited by Hexy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hexy
    Hexy

Post by Hexy Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:50 pm

I didn't have time to answer him, but I heard him leave anyway. I knew that presence. Ella.
    ' Jez, help me. '
    I spoke aloud. " Ella? "
    ' Jez, Entei is real, listen to me, they have started the war, they are coming after us all. '
    " Where are you? "
    ' I'm dead Jez. '
    I felt myself start choking. Oh God, how could this happen?
    ' There was nothing you could do, its not your fault. Its over now. '
    " Ella... what happened? "

I saw Jez's bike go past me as I left Bondanime. It was Axel, not Jez. What was going on?

Last edited by Hexy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hexy
    Hexy

Post by Hexy Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:51 pm

I put the bags down and ran into the allet to transform. I chose a simple animal. A crow.
    I focused and soon I was in flight and the city lights were underneath me.
    I was soon behind Axel when he pulled over beside a car accident. I saw a kneeling man and that was it. I looked closer. Oh my God, that was Ella's car.

Last edited by Hexy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hexy
    Hexy

Post by Hexy Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:51 pm

As I pulled up beside what was left of Ella's car, I put both of my hands on the back of my head and walked in circles. Not pacing, pacing was for humans. Jake wasn't crying, but he couldn't look away from Ella's face. She was like a sister to all of us.
    " This is my fault. " I whispered.
    Jake looked up, " Its not, Axel. "
    " If I hadn't have asked her to bring home some stupid humans, then she would have been home hours ago. "
    " Its not your fault. Besides, what are we going to do about the body? " And under his breath, bodies.
    I looked through the windows and the broken windsheild, Ella had blood all down her face. I looked more closely, if the car had just flipped, she would have been fine. Someone had done her in. I noticed some bloody hoof prints where they trailed away from the car for about two feet and then nothing. He must have taken to the skies. Out of habit, I looked up. Of course, there was nothing there. But I did notice a lone crom on the telephone pole above my head. There was a pink streak in its coat of a thousand feathers. Ditz. Normal humans, wouldn't have noticed the stand out pink at all, it was almost invisible. But I wasn't a human and I didn't have their dead blind eyes.
    " We can't just stick around, when the humans figure it out, they are going to question us. We have to leave them here. "
    " But, Ax--"
    " I said leave them! "
    Jake shrank back and recoiled even farther away from me.
    First I couldn't save Marissa, and now I couldn't save Ella.

Last edited by Hexy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hexy
    Hexy

Post by Hexy Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:52 pm

I saw Axel looking at me. He had that look in his eye. I had only seen him like this one time and that was when Jez had left. I hoped he didn't go back to his old habits.

I prepared myself to walk. If Ella was dead, I would go to her. I closed my eyes and soon I was in the dark.
    " Jez? "
    I opened my eyes and saw Ella. The first time I had seen her since I returned, and it was in the Underworld.
    " Hi. " I felt tears running down my face.
    " Don't cry. "
    I felt my eyes close again, and a moment later, I felt her hand on mine.
    " I don't want to open my eyes in case you aren't there. "
    I slowly let my lids open and there she was, smiling. I leaned forward and hugged her. And then I lost it. I was blubbering.
    " I'm so sorry its my fault. "
    " No, there was nothing you could do. Its over now. "
    " I want to stay with you. "
    " There is a a reason things happened this way. Axel needs you, Jez. " She looked over her shoulder and there was a young girl a few years younger than us, standing there waiting. " I have to go now. "
    " No," my voice cracked.
    " Take this, as my final gift. " She leaned forward and kissed me. It surprised me, but I didn't pull away. This was the last time I would see her.

Last edited by Hexy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hexy
    Hexy

Axel wasn't going mad was he? I backed away from him for a minute.
    " Okay, lets go. " I whispered.
    His head snapped up and nodded. With one stroke of his hand, he left his solitude with Ella. A single black rose. His signature.
    " Goodbye Ella. " He whispered. He layed it down on the ground beside her head and started to walk away. The weather had picked up some, and it looked like rain.
    Memories in the Rain...

Last edited by Hexy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hexy
    Hexy

I sat on my telephone pole and let myself look. I felt remourse, but no guilt. I wish I had been nicer to Ella, maybe got to know her better. As Axel and Jake left the site I flew down and transformed behind a tree just in case someone happened to look out their window. I sat on the ground next to Ella. It would look suspicious if she was still in her seat belt. So I leaned forward and opened the door, unhooking her and letting her fall into my arms, covering myself with her blood. But I didn't care. I held her like she was still alive, over my lap as I stroked her soft blonde hair.
    " Ella Dee, I shall miss you. " I leaned down and kissed her cheek, leaving a purple lipstick mark. I left her there as the rain began to pour, the bloody hoofprints washing away.

Last edited by Hexy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hexy
    Hexy

Post by Hexy Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:53 pm

Nowhere to Run: Death Wish; A special Addition

I had always had long hair. My brother told me it was beautiful. Our parents had dies when I was a baby and he had raised me. I loved my big brother.
    But when I started middle school things weren't the same. I was picked on for being a girl and having long beautiful hair.
    " This should teach you to be a show off. " I was beaten in the streets by a group of boys from my school and they cut all my hair off.
    " What happened to your hair? Why did you cut it? "
    I couldn't tell him the truth, I had to pretend for his sake.
    " Oh I just felt like a change, that's all. " I said with a smile.
    I was the quiet girl. I sat by myself during lunch and did my homework, passing everything. I went home alone, never having friends over or talking unless spoken to first. I never voluteered anything.
    Then I met Ashley. She taught me to not be afraid. And to her, I was grateful. Even though I never told her how much, so.
    " Are you coming, Marissa? " And she pulled me from my table, walking me home that day. She protected me. Anybody who made me cry she would get into a fight with.
    " No one ever makes Marissa cry, you got that!? "
    It was because of Ashley that I was ablt to grow my hair long again. I'll never cut it again. I wear it as a thank you, to Ashley.
    But that night, Ashley wasn't there for me and I don't think she ever stopped blaming herself.
    I went to a party with my friends that night. There was drinking and drugs. Everything that went on in high school. So of course I went along with it. My big brother's little girl took a beer. Or two... okay, maybe it was eight. Along with the beer was a handful of pills. I couldn't look straight. I had a bagful of pills.
    " Green. " I said as I fished in the bag. " Come on green. " I said it eagerly.
    I looked at my friend, Billy. She was a drummer in a band that was popular through my school. " Hey, is this blue or green? "
    " Its green. " She said. She was checking out a guy. " Will you stop that? " She slapped my arm. Not enough to hurt me, but take my attention off the bag. " You're already wasted. "
    " I know, " I stated, " That's why I need green. "
    " How can you do that stuff? " She asked me.
    " It makes me laugh. "
    I was walking home when I saw Ashley. I think she saw me, too. I ran out into the street to meet her, not bothering to watch where I was going.
    You can guess what happened next.
    She sat over me, rocking me until I started to drift, tears spilling from her eyes.
    " Tell Axel, I'm sorry. "
    That was the last thing I said.

I love you, Big Brother.
    Hexy
    Hexy

Post by Hexy Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:53 pm

I gasped as I came back to reality. I had seen Marissa. Axel only mentioned her once and that was the only time, but seeing that kind of look in a man's face when he told you a story of how his little sister, his child, had died. And how he wasn't there to save her. He still blamed himself, even though he wasn't even at the party which if he was I'm sure she wouldn't have went that far.
    I fell back against the wall and slid to the floor, pulling my knees up and wrapping my arms around them. I rocked back and forth as the tears fell. I would hate to see Axel's face if he found me like this, broken down in the corner of the bathroom.
    He had once and I had blood pouring out of my wrists, barely holding on to life. As much as I hated to admit it, I had left Axel more than once.
    Gossamer
    Gossamer
    Admin

Fairy Name
    Name: Gossamer Cornweb
    What kind of fairy?: Water
    Special ability: Provides Dew drops to Spiderwebs

Post by Gossamer Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:01 am

OMG! why am i just now seeing this!! i love!! HEy HEx can you check out the Fairy Helpers Board??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:38 am