Fairies Forums

Greetings! Welcome to Fairies!! Where we do Beleive in Fairies!Please Login or Register!
...And if this is Annoying,Let an Administrator Know Please!

Fairies fairies everywhere
When you're alone we will be there
Up above you bed at night
We will watch you sleep at night.

~Fairy Helper,Hexy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairies Forums

Greetings! Welcome to Fairies!! Where we do Beleive in Fairies!Please Login or Register!
...And if this is Annoying,Let an Administrator Know Please!

Fairies fairies everywhere
When you're alone we will be there
Up above you bed at night
We will watch you sleep at night.

~Fairy Helper,Hexy!

Fairies Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparkles fill the open air..... I live again to see you stare.......... Up upon the world you fly......... There are fairies throwing stars~Fairy Helper,Hexy

Congratulations to Mari-Chan for becoming The New Ambassador of Spring 2011
Admin: KarenaTheFreak,Ageless Fairy,Hexy,Fairy Council: Ambassador of Spring- Mari-Chan,Ambassador Of Summer- Columbine Goblinfilter,Ambassador of Autumn- Ageless Fairy,Ambassador of Winter- Esther. Check out the Fairy Council In the "Welcome" Category. Our Fairy Helpers(Moderators):Mari-Chan,Esther,SkyesThelimitHun[;
New: Upload Pictures Of Fairies and yourselves in the Gallery! you can find it in the NavaBar Above. Find out More about it in the Babbling Brook Category.
Congratulations to SeeminglyDazed for Being Fairy of the month for the month of July!We thank her for all the Creativity She brings to the site.
Congratulations to KarenaTheFreak for Her poem being chosen as the Poem of the Month of August.
Alright Members our RolePlaying Section is up and running! Check it out! especially the one called "The Fairies"!

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:54 pm

Fairy Of the Month!

The Fairy of the month for the month of August is Skyes'TheLimithun[;! She is our a great poet Fairy! Shes a sweet kind fairy too! and she is an excellent Roleplayer too!! Congratz Love! You deserve it!

Poem of The Month

I Hate You I can't help it
Seeing you happy at all kills me inside The way you look at me With that cocky smirk only you can have Makes my hand tingle with the urge to punch you so bad you'll never speak again But I resist, because I am the bigger person The jokes you make Makes me truly question what people see in you Your just a two-faced jerk A liar and a faker Someone who can never be trusted I would know You double crossed me But no matter what I tell myself Or what you do The truth is I will never stop loving you~

Top posters

Gossamer (377)
What Really Happened Last Summer? Bar_leftWhat Really Happened Last Summer? BarWhat Really Happened Last Summer? Bar_right 
Hexy (263)
What Really Happened Last Summer? Bar_leftWhat Really Happened Last Summer? BarWhat Really Happened Last Summer? Bar_right 
KarenaTheFreak (153)
Esther (124)
Mari-chan (114)
Columbine Goblinfilter (79)
Ageless Fairy (66)
SkysTheLimitHun [; (47)
hijixfairies (40)
Midnight <3 (39)

Latest topics

» Fire opens up
What Really Happened Last Summer? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:09 pm by Gossamer

» 10,000 Faires
What Really Happened Last Summer? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:08 pm by Ageless Fairy

» Skye's poems ;D
What Really Happened Last Summer? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:27 am by SkysTheLimitHun [;

» The Fairies Elimination Game~!
What Really Happened Last Summer? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:13 am by Gossamer

» Application For Fairy Council
What Really Happened Last Summer? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:08 am by Gossamer

» What Really Happened Last Summer?
What Really Happened Last Summer? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:50 pm by Gossamer

» Children Of Lilith
What Really Happened Last Summer? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:48 pm by Gossamer

» The Fairies
What Really Happened Last Summer? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:14 pm by Columbine Goblinfilter

» Would you rather
What Really Happened Last Summer? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:11 pm by Columbine Goblinfilter

2 posters

What Really Happened Last Summer?

SkysTheLimitHun [;
    SkysTheLimitHun [;
    Blossoming as a Fairy
    Blossoming as a Fairy

Fairy Name
    Name: Skye Centrics
    What kind of fairy?: Animal Fairy
    Special ability: Can revive and communicate with animals. Can aslo control them.

What Really Happened Last Summer? Empty What Really Happened Last Summer?

Post by SkysTheLimitHun [; Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Colors:
    Skye- Cyan
    Katie- Indigo
    Jason- Orange
    Zack- Blue

Character Pictures:
    Spoiler:

Chapter One: First Day Of School

Skye:
    I was standing by my locker with Jason by my side. I smiled at him, "So, big hockey game tonight, huh?"

"Eh, not really. We're versing the cougars and they're not that great." He replied.
    "You'd win anyway," I said, kissing his cheek. Me and Jason were the couple of the school. We had been dating for nine months now and people thought we had done everything there was to do. But they were wrong. Not once have we ever gone past kissing. Has he asked me a couple times? Yes. But he's too much of a sweet guy to ever push me into doing anything. Not that it'd be my first time of course. I was 17. But I just wasn't ready. Not anymore.
    "Ugh, you guys are always so lovey dovey," Commented Katie. Oh, I guess I forgot to mention her. Katie was the first friend I made when I moved here. One of the only interesting people in this stupid school. I smiled at her.
    "Well, we need to get you a boyfriend that you can be lovey dovey with sweetie," I replied. She rolled her eyes and closed her locker. I looked at Jason and said, "Well, I'mma go to my locker now. See you later," I kissed him quickly and turned to walk away. But I stopped dead in my tracks. I saw a face so familiar I could never forget it. Zack. What the hell was he doing here?! Just that first glimpse of him made me want to scream. I remembered everything. Everything I had tried to forget when I moved here.

Katie:
    I looked at Skye, what was wrong? I turned to the direction she was facing and froze. But then I smiled. Look who it is. I pretended like I didn't notice him though and turned to Skye, "What's wrong?" She looked at me and her expression was terrible. Like she wanted to scream, run, and cry all at the same time. She just shook her head though, refusing to reply.

"I-I have to go to the bathroom," Was all she said after a while.
    "Ohkay, go ahead," I knew what was wrong with her, but like I'd ever let her know that.

Zack:
    I walked into my new school and sighed. Man was I gonna miss my old school. I looked around and saw someone I never thought I'd ever see again. Skye. She went here? To this school?! I smiled, then frowned. Remembering she said she never wanted to see me again. That's why she moved here last summer.
    Then I looked to the girl she was talking to. Katie?! Oh, you have got to be kidding me! Skye's friends with Katie now? When did this happen? Does she know? Then I shook my head. Of course she doesn't know. She barely saw the girl, and plus Katie had changed her hair style. But I'll never forget that face of hers. I saw Skye run away from them and then it was just Katie. I walked up to her, "What the hell are you doing here?" She looked at me and smiled.

"I go to this school, smartie." I rolled my eyes at her.
    "I know, I meant what are you doing being friends with Skye?"
    "You don't need to know. And anyways, it's not like she'll ever talk to you again."
    "Yea, and does she know the truth?"
    "Of course not, and I'd like to keep it that way," She said, then walked away. I groaned. Typical Katie. If it weren't for her having something on me too, then I would've already told Skye what really happened. But I can't risk that. I know Katie, and she will tell what only she knows. Something I can never let get out. Ever.

Skye:
    I ran all the way to the bathroom. I couldn't believe he was here. Him of all people. It's like my past was coming back to haunt me. A year and I still haven't gotten over what happened between us.

Last Summer:
    I was at a party, looking for Zack. We were supposed to meet up but I hadn't seen him for a while. I had decided to look around. When I didn't see him down stairs I went upstairs. I started to check the bedrooms. Most of them were locked so no one could get in. Either because Keith, the guy hosting the party, didn't want people in that room or people were already in the room so they locked it. Typical stuff for a party. I saw one room, slightly open however. I walked to it and gently pushed open the door.
    I saw Zack, pressed against the wall, with some girl pinning him there and they were kissing. I ran out crying and yelled, "We're done! I never want to see you again!" I had meant it too. Me and Zack had been dating for two years and a month. My longest relationship ever. And I loved him. But he broke my heart.

Present Day:
    A month after that I had moved away. Moved to this school and met Jake and Katie. Met the people that helped me get over Zack. Well, I thought I was over him.

SkysTheLimitHun [;
    SkysTheLimitHun [;
    Blossoming as a Fairy
    Blossoming as a Fairy

Fairy Name
    Special ability: Can revive and communicate with animals. Can aslo control them.

What Really Happened Last Summer? Empty Re: What Really Happened Last Summer?

Post by SkysTheLimitHun [; Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:00 pm

Chapter Two: Plotting for Disaster

Katie:
    I walked over to Jake.

"Where's Skye?" Who cares, I thought. I shrugged at him though.
    "Said she had to go to the bathroom,"

"Oh. Who's the new kid?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.
    "Like I know, he's new, remember?" I lied. Actually, me and Zack knew each other very well. I grinned, if he was smart, he'd keep his mouth shut like a good boy.

"Oh, I'm gonna go say hi," He said, then walked away. I sighed, he was always the nice guy. Constantly. Skye didn't deserve him. Skye didn't deserve either of them.

Zack:
    I saw the guy Katie was just talking to walk over to me. I wondered why. Did she tell him to say something?

"Hey, I'm Jake," Was the first thing he said. Well, he seemed nice enough.
    "Zack, or otherwise known as, the new kid," I replied. He grinned at me and laughed. I wondered if he knew Skye. I mean, it he knew Katie he had to know Skye, right? "Hey, can I ask you something?" I said to him.

"Shoot," He replied.
    "D-do you know a girl named Skye?" He laughed at me and I gave him a confused look.
    "Dude, of course I know her. She's my girlfriend." My mouth mentally dropped at that. She had a boyfriend?! Since when? I felt completely stupid now. I haven't dated anyone since her. No matter how many times girls flirted with me or tried to get with me I just kept thinking of Skye and I couldn't.
    "For how long?" I asked softly.

"Nine months," He replied. My heart dropped. Only four months after our break-up had she gotten a new guy. So she never even thought of me again? Never missed me? Maybe Katie was right, she shouldn't know the truth. Then again, she had a new boy so it wouldn't matter would it?

Skye:
    I took out my diary and flipped to the beginning. The pages that were all wrinkly for how many times I've cried reading them. I saw two pictures. Pictures I could never look at anymore but pictures that I didn't have the heart to throw out. One of them was of me and Zack kissing. And the other of us smiling and holding hands. I started to cry. He was my everything then. But that was then and this is now. Why'd he show up here? To make me remember everything?
    I started to look at the things I wrote. I think I used love in every sentence he was in. What does that word "love" mean anyway? Does it mean you have to cheat on someone? Lie? Steal? Hurt the one you love? Is that love now-a-days? I truly hope not. Wait, why am I doing this to myself? I have Jason now. Someone who truly loves me and someone I love back.. I think. No. I'm sure. Jason is the man I love now, not Zack. I mean, you can't love two people at one can you?
    I groaned and looked at myself in the mirror. I fixed my make-up and made it look like I was perfectly fine. Then I tore out all the pages I had of him. Almost half of my diary. I still had more at home. I threw them along with the pictures on to the floor and stormed out of the bathroom. I had to focus on what is now, not what was then. He's not my everything anymore and I just had to face that fact.

Katie:
    Once I saw Skye storm out of the bathroom I quietly went in. Making sure no one could see me. I looked on the floor and saw things she had written about Zack and two pictures of them. She had kept this stuff while she was dating Jason. I smiled to myself and picked up the stuff. Oh, she was so going to regret this. As I said, she didn't deserve either of them. And I was going to make sure she was alone.
    SkysTheLimitHun [;
    SkysTheLimitHun [;
    Blossoming as a Fairy
    Blossoming as a Fairy

Fairy Name

Post by SkysTheLimitHun [; Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:00 pm

Chapter Three: Disturbing Memories

Zack:
    "So man, what do you have first period?" I looked at my schedule, trying to hide the hurt on my face. I just couldn't stop thinking about Skye. Man, this sucked! I shouldn't be thinking about her. She was someone else's now. I shook my head and just looked at my schedule.
    "Sciene, ugh. My worst class," What a great addition to what a wonderful day I'm having, I thought sarcasticly. I looked up at him, "And you?"

"Same, so I'll see you there?"He said, walking off. I nodded and walked to my locker. I was kinda excited for school today. But this whole thing now just made me want to leave. Now. But I can't. Well, I can't go back to where I used to live. That would just be.... Bad, to put it nicely.
    4 Months Earlier:
    I was coming home from football practice. Coach had made us do more drills today than I ever remember him making us do. I think I burned off all the calories I had taken in today and I was starving. I was supposed to meet my friends at eight. I looked at the clock on my cell, it was seven thirty. If I ate quickly I could still make it to the party tonight. I rushed home and found the door locked. Hmm, it's never locked. Ever. I shrugged, maybe Sam had rushed out and forgot to unlock the door. Yes, I know, why leave the door unlocked? Isn't that dangerous? Well, we didn't care.
    I reached down into a plant pot and found the key hidden under the dirt. Smart hiding place, I know. I unlocked the door and heard music. She left the music playing too? I shook my head and went to go get a drink. I grabbed a drink and ran upstairs to go shut off the music. It was coming from her room. Of course. I started to walk in that direction, but I heard voices from inside. Noises. She was still home? I shrugged and figured I'd say hi. I walked to the half open doorway and saw something I can never erase from my memory. After that, I was no longer hungry.

Present Day:
    I shook my head. That image will forever be planted in my brain. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I opened it to find a text message from Katie.
    Remember, be a good boy or everyone will find out your dirty little secrets, it said. I shook my head. Almost as if she was in my brain.

Skye:
    I walked to class and sat in the back. I had one empty seat next to me. But it was always empty. We only had 28 students. A nice, even number. I shook my head and closed my eyes. I put in my I-Pod, trying to distract myself. I turned it on and suddenly me and Zacks song came on. And almost as if on cue, Zack walked into the room. Well, there went that plan. I quickly changed the song and closed my eyes. Please don't sit next to me, please don't sit next to me, I mentally chanted. Which was stupid considering the only empty seat was next to me. So guess where he sat.

Katie:
    I smiled and folded the stuff neatly, placing it in my back pocket. I sneaked out of the bathroom and checked the halls. They were clear since class had already started. I walked silently down the hall and found the room I was looking for. The photography class room. Only used after school and during yearbook sessions. I smiled and stuck inside. They had what I needed. Things to copy pictures. And this to make them bigger. I grinned and set to work like the good student I was. Hah, Skye wishes I was doing school work. Well, I was. This was work done in school, and work the school would see.
    SkysTheLimitHun [;
    SkysTheLimitHun [;
    Blossoming as a Fairy
    Blossoming as a Fairy

Fairy Name

Post by SkysTheLimitHun [; Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:01 pm

Chapter Four: Grudges

Skye:
    I sighed and shook my head. He was so close, I didn't even have to reach far to get to him. And it hurt. Just being near him made me want to cry. But no, I wouldn't show anymore more weakness over him. Last year was enough.

Last Summer:
    The sun was shining through my window, so bright it lit up my whole room. This was my favorite season of the year, but I just couldn't seem to get out of bed for anything. It's been a week since I last saw Zack. The sad thing is, he actually stayed away. I don't even think he cared that I found out. Most of the time, in movies and things, even if a guy gets caught cheating, they always try to cover it up. But not him. Never did I get one phone call, text message, or even email. With all the ways of communication now-a-days, he has no excuse. I looked down at myself. I've been wearing pajama's for the past week. I haven't had an appetite, at all. But I've been forced to eat at least once a day. I took out my diary and wrote exactly how I was feeling. Everything.
    Present Day:
    Because of him I didn't even want to do anything. At all. Because of him I lost who I was. The happy, scene, cheerleader. Now, I finally have that back. And look who it is, just messing everything up. But the wierd thing is, that diary went missing. I guess I must've lost it when I moved.

Katie:
    Once I had finished everything it was time to start working on my little project. Skye was going down. As many times as I can make her with all the stuff I have on her. Hah, best friends till the end. Stupid girl told me everything about herself. Ever hear the saying keep your friends close and your enemys closer? She's been my enemy for 3 years now. Not that she'd remember me. I was never in her crowd back then.
    3 Years Earlier:
    I went to school today. I had put on a mini skirt with leggings that only reached my thigh, and a spagghetti strap top. My make-up was done perfectly and I was confident. Confident he'd me mine by the end of the day. I was usually the nerd girl who never showed anything. In my mind, I thought that maybe today he's notice me. No, definitely today. I took a deep breathe and walked up to him. I smiled shyly and said, "Hey."
    "Kate, right?" He replied. Well, that stung.
    "Close. I'm Katie," I said. I looked him up and down. Damn he was gorgeous.
    "Oh, well, hi Katie." He grinned at me. That frieken smile and make anyone fall to their knees.
    "Um, I have a question," I said, softly.
    "Shoot," He replied.
    "W-would you want t-to like go to the movies or something. Like, with me?" I asked softly. He got a sympathetic look on his face. I sighed, I knew what was coming.
    "I'm sorry Katie. I don't really know you that well," He said. And I saw that one coming. I mean, I did know him, but he didn't really know me. "Plus, I'm in love with Skye." Now that, I wasn't expecting. And once you speak of the devil the devil shall appear. Skye came walking and she smiled at Zack. I knew they weren't dating but I was still hurt that he loved her. I waved and once I was out of sight, I ran out the school doors, crying.
    Present Day:
    I moved away that year. Later on I found out that Zack had been waiting for Skye for a year. We were 14 years old and Skye couldn't date till she was 15. But I could date and so could he. Yet he still waited for that whore. She got the attention of every guy. Now I was gonna make sure that she didn't get the guy of her dreams.

Zack:
    I looked at Skye. Ugh, just being here was killing me. Not being able to hold her or kiss her or tell her I love her. Because then she'll ask me about last summer. But I can't tell her. Man, what am I gonna do?! If I stay like this, I might just go mad. But if I tell her, then Katie will ruin mine and my familys life. I sighed. I knew what my heart wanted me to do. Sadly, this descision isn't gonna be made that easily. Sad thing about life, no one ever said it was easy.
    Gossamer
    Gossamer
    Admin

Fairy Name
    Name: Gossamer Cornweb
    What kind of fairy?: Water
    Special ability: Provides Dew drops to Spiderwebs

Post by Gossamer Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:50 pm

Skye this is amazing!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:30 am